THE BAD BATCH RETURNS FOR A FINAL SEASON! Tricia Barr and Sarah Woloski have thoughts on some surprise reveals in the trailer. Asajj Ventress lives; hold our lightsabers while we hug each other and cry. The show premieres on Disney+ February 21 with three new episodes and runs through May 1st.
That’s not the only news since our last episode of 2023: Dave Filoni was promoted to Chief Creative Officer of Lucasfilm, The Mandalorian and Grogu leads off the movie slate, and Ahsoka Season 2 is confirmed in development. We also celebrate the nominations and awards for Star Wars shows, cast, and crew.
Zoom chats return Monday, February 5th at 8pm ET with a What If…? and Echo discussion where we also celebrate Tricia’s birthday.
- The Bad Batch Season 3 Trailer (via StarWars.com)
- The Mandalorian and Grogu movie announcement (via StarWars.com)
- Dave Filoni to be honored at Saturn Awards (via StarWars.com)
- Dave Filoni named Lucasfilm Chief Creative Officer (via Variety)
- Lessons in Franchise Management: Marvel and Star Wars (via FANgirl Blog)
- Episode 44 with Dave Filoni
- Female fans strike back on ‘male only franchise’ nonsense (via NBC)
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy quote 8 years out of context (via Forbes)
- Skywalking Through Neverland Mike Matessino Interview
- Skywalking Through Neverland Discussion of Mickey Mouse in Public Domain
- Hyperspace Theories: Allegories of Mortis episode
- Our 10th Anniversary episode with Teresa Delgado
DO THE QUIZ WITH US: WHAT PERCENT LEIA ARE YOU?
Plus we talk about how we’ve Star Wars’ed recently. Let us know how you have too through email or our social media.