In The Bad Batch Season 2 Omega is older and wiser. In advance of Season 2, Michelle Ang sat down with a roundtable of Star Wars media to talk about the challenges facing the newest member of Clone Force 99.
The Bad Batch Season 2 premieres on Disney+ on January 4th, 2023. Be sure to check out our interviews with showrunners Brad Rau and Jenniifer Corbett and the voice of the Bad Batch Dee Bradley Baker.
Thanks to our fellow Star Wars fan podcasters on the roundtable: Jedi News, Skywalking Through Neverland, Father Son Galaxy, Full of Sith, Skytalkers, Tarkin’s Top Shelf, and Fantha Tracks.
OUR ZOOM DISCUSSIONS RETURN JANUARY 9th, 2023 at 8PM ET/5PM PT!
- Mothers, Sisters, and Lovers of Andor
- Interview with Charles Murray, director on Tales of the Jedi
- Tricia’s review of The Bad Batch Season 2
- Skywalking Through Neverland The Bad Batch Episodes 2.01 and 2.02
- Hyperspace Theories Andor‘s Ferrix Finale
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!