To wrap up the epic summer season, Fangirls Going Rogue’s Social Media Manager Sandra Choute joins hosts Sarah Woloski and Tricia Barr on this month’s episode. Don’t worry! Teresa Delgado conquers her work and joins for her favorite segment: Collecting Corner. We asked our listeners what makes them #fangirlflail? Ted Lasso (Apple TV) was a clear favorite, as was The Owl House (Disney Channel). The Fangirls Going Rogue crew shared their excitement for Marvel’s What If…? (Disney+), “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – The Making of Season 2 Finale” (Disney+), and the Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer. Our character discussion focuses on The Bad Batch‘s Omega. Now that we’ve seen the first season, we ponder how she has changed the titular characters and our minds.
DON’T FORGET OUR ZOOM DISCUSSIONS SATURDAY NIGHTS AT 8 PM ET/5 PM PT. This week we’ll be diving into the fourth episode of What If…?
- What is making you #fangirlflail? (FGGR Facebook page)
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Breaks Records (Variety)
- The Bad Batch Showrunners interview (StarWars.com)
- Kai Charles #Thursdate Interview with Lakota Schultz (FGGR Instagram)
- Hyperspace Theories podcasts on The Mandalorian and Loki (FANgirl Blog)
- San Diego Comic-Con 2021 coverage at Fangirls Going Rogue
- What If…? Behind The Scenes Stories (Skywalking Through Neverland)
- Podcast @fggoingrogue Twitter | Instagram
- Teresa Delgado @icecoldpenguin Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski @JediTink Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr @fangirlcantina Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute @geekchic9 Twitter | Instagram
- Kai Charles @YogiKai Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Main Page | Private Group
- You have to answer the 3 questions for the private group
- Voicemail: 331-21 Ewoks or 331-213-9657 (or hit that cool Voicemail button on the website)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org(or use our Contact page)
- NEW! Youtube
- T-shirts: at our Tee Public Store
You must be logged in to post a comment.