Star Wars tackles another legacy character with the Obi-Wan Kenobi series and delivers Big TIME! Tricia Barr and Sarah Woloski explore the themes of family and identity that are integral to Deborah Chow’s storytelling vision for the Disney+ series. Not only are our understandings of foundational characters Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker furthered, a diverse cast of characters – Reva, Roken, Haja, and Tala – leave their mark in the galaxy far far away. We’re intrigued with the potential for more Leia Organa stories flowing out of this series. We close out the episode with a listen to the musical cues.
- Direct interview with original Kenobi writer Stuart Beattie
- Laughing Place interview with composer Natalie Holt
- Listen to Days of Alderaan
- Skywalking Through Neverland with Leilani Shiu
- Hyperspace Theories Obi-Wan Kenobi storytelling deep dive
- Night Light: A Ms. Marvel podcast from FANgirl Blog
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR INTERVIEWS WITH HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN, EWAN MCGREGOR, MOSES INGRAM, AND DEBORAH CHOW!!
OUR MS. MARVEL ZOOM DISCUSSION IS SATURDAY, JULY 16TH AT 8PM ET/5PM PT. DETAILS IN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP.