The Bad Batch doesn’t exist without Dee Bradley Baker putting his spin on Hunter, Echo, Tech, Wrecker, and Crosshair. In advance of Season 2, he sat down with a roundtable of Star Wars media to talk about bringing Clone Force 99 to life.
The Bad Batch Season 2 premieres on Disney+ on January 4th, 2023. Be sure to check out our interview with showrunners Brad Rau and Jenniifer Corbett and check back from a future interview with the voice of Omega Michelle Ang.
Thanks to our fellow Star Wars fan podcasters on the roundtable: Jedi News, Skywalking Through Neverland, Father Son Galaxy, Full of Sith, Skytalkers, Tarkin’s Top Shelf, and Fantha Tracks.
OUR ZOOM DISCUSSIONS RETURN JANUARY 9th, 2023 at 8PM ET/5PM PT!
- Mothers, Sisters, and Lovers of Andor
- Interview with Charles Murray, director on Tales of the Jedi
- Tricia’s review of The Bad Batch Season 2
- Skywalking Through Neverland The Bad Batch Episodes 2.01 and 2.02
- Hyperspace Theories Andor‘s Ferrix Finale
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!