Star Wars: Visions, a bold new animated series from Lucasfilm, will release on September 22, 2021. Sandra Choute will be interviewing key creatives. Look for these conversations to release with the Disney+ premiere.
About Star Wars: Visions
Star Wars: Visions arrives September 22 on Disney+, with every episode streaming on launch day. The series features tales that reimagine the Star Wars galaxy from some of the world’s greatest anime studios.
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings has broken box office records. One of the reasons is the amazing women of the movie. Our September episode will dive into what makes these characters stand out and why we want more like them. This new episode of Fangirls Going Rogue podcast will release early next week.
Marvel’s What If…? continues to delight our listeners. Our weekly Saturday night Zoom discussions hosted by Sandra Choute will tackle the latest episode. Check out the mid-season sneak peek from Marvel below:
How to join our Zoom Discussions
8pm ET/7pm CT/5pm PT
Meeting ID: 897 6531 7108
- Fangirls Going Rogue Twitter | Instagram
- Teresa Delgado Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute Twitter | Instagram
- Kai Charles Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Public | Private
- You must answer the 3 questions to join the Private Facebook group!