Star Wars Visions is a groundbreaking series arriving on Disney+ today! The series features tales from the galaxy far far away imagined by the world’s greatest anime studios. Recently, Sandra Choute joined a roundtable with key creatives James Waugh, Lucasfilm Vice President for Franchise Content & Strategy, and Kanako Shirasaki, Producer for Star Wars Visions, to talk about the process in creating the series.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR LATEST EPISODE OF FANGIRLS GOING ROGUE: The Women of Shang-Chi!
Participating in the roundtable: Jedi News, Fantha Tracks, TheForce.net, Full of Sith, Coffee With Kenobi, and Another Star Wars Podcast
- Podcast @fggoingrogue Twitter | Instagram
- Teresa Delgado @icecoldpenguin Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski @JediTink Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr @fangirlcantina Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute @geekchic9 Twitter | Instagram
- Kai Charles @YogiKai Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Main Page | Private Group
- You have to answer the 3 questions for the private group
- Voicemail: 331-21 Ewoks or 331-213-9657 (or hit that cool Voicemail button on the website)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org(or use our Contact page)
- NEW! Youtube
- T-shirts: at our Tee Public Store