Star Wars Visions is a groundbreaking series arriving on Disney+ today! The series features tales from the galaxy far far away imagined by the world’s greatest anime studios. Recently, Sandra Choute joined a roundtable with key creatives James Waugh, Lucasfilm Vice President for Franchise Content & Strategy, and Kanako Shirasaki, Producer for Star Wars Visions, to talk about the process in creating the series.
Want to learn more about the show? Check out these interviews with executive producer Josh Rimes and producer Kanako Shirasaki introducing the HEROES and VILLAINS over at StarWars.com.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR LATEST EPISODE OF FANGIRLS GOING ROGUE: The Women of Shang-Chi!
Participating in the roundtable: Jedi News, Fantha Tracks, TheForce.net, Full of Sith, Coffee With Kenobi, and Another Star Wars Podcast
- Podcast @fggoingrogue Twitter | Instagram
- Teresa Delgado @icecoldpenguin Twitter | Instagram
- Sarah Woloski @JediTink Twitter | Instagram
- Tricia Barr @fangirlcantina Twitter | Instagram
- Sandra Choute @geekchic9 Twitter | Instagram
- Kai Charles @YogiKai Twitter | Instagram
- Facebook Main Page | Private Group
- You have to answer the 3 questions for the private group
- Voicemail: 331-21 Ewoks or 331-213-9657 (or hit that cool Voicemail button on the website)
- Email: email@example.com(or use our Contact page)
- NEW! Youtube
- T-shirts: at our Tee Public Store
You must be logged in to post a comment.